Bazinga!

Welcome to the XerainGaming forums! If you are new here, be sure to register & introduce yourself in our Introduction area HERE

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Xbox One Survival Island Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 xert77

xert77

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 965 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

Hey everyone,

In the most recent episode of Survival Island Xbox One 'Rel1369' suggested via a comment that I take suggestions on what to possibly make & build. Then I can take ideas from you guys & mention you in the videos, that way the island will be a contribution of all our ideas!

If you have an idea for:

• A redstone contraption
  • A cool building
  • Ideas for something cool (maybe a real life photo of a cool location)

Post it here with photos or instructions on how you made it, how it works & why you think I should make it. Maybe you have made a cool semi-automated farm or a way to put armour on yourself automatically, maybe a cool mob trap or enchantment room.

Post them here & I will check them out! (please include photos)

Thanks for supporting the series!

Danny

#2 NOOBpm

NOOBpm

Nathan_630pm - "Chick Magnet"

• VIP User
  • 1,302 posts
  • LocationColdada

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:43 PM

You should make a big tree, on a tree, on a tree, on a tree, then make a house in it. and then put some walls AROUND your house, and call it #MEGAHOUSE. :)

Nathan (630pm) Kennedy,
© 2018 The ‘630pm’ Network - 630pm.ca & Nathan630pm.com
The GMHL Livestream & Video Consultant.
McDonald’s Crew Trainer & Health and Safety Crew Co-Chair.

#3 Deathstripe_UK

Deathstripe_UK

U WOT M8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:49 PM

Do you want the island to be medieval, modern? 

If you want medieval  Why not build little huts for a type of village. They don't have to be big at all. 

I am no good at automated farms but I have built one before, it may be best to figure it out, I don't know everything about redstone in xbox. But if there was a normal looking farm with a nice fence around it, maybe a couple of scarecrows could be nice (Pumpkin on top of a fence? XD)  it could have pistons underneath that boosts the farmland above it. Or you can pull a lever and water comes from behind and washes all of the food into hoppers then into a chest.

You could build a watch tower, for looking out for ships (because that role play important man) 

Sorry if I wasn't much help, I'm not really a builder myself XD

^wOAH IM SO SASSY #CANTBEATME

#4 Nickip13

Nickip13

Pokemon Trainer c:

• VIP User
  • 2,374 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:51 PM

a GIANT REDSTONE TOILET THAT YOU CAN FLUSH YOURSELF DOWN AND LIKE YOU PULL A SWITCH AND WATER COMES OUT OF DISPENSERS AND MAKES LOTS OF WATER AND YOU JUMP DOWN (ITS LIKE A GIANT HOLE) AND IT OPENS UP INTO YOUR OSCAR TESTING LAB

• Spiderkid15 likes this

lpduoa24c9c.png

#5 Deathstripe_UK

Deathstripe_UK

U WOT M8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

For an enchantment room you can have a small room with an echantment table in the middle, bookcases in the ground and in the ceiling, then you pull a lever and the bookcases come down. A cool idea in the floor for an enchantment room is obsidian and glowstone together in a diagonal pattern. But you need diamonds to get these, so why not strip mine in an imaginative way. As you are going along the strip mine create wooden supports in maybe a 5 block wide area. And maybe have some track going through the middle of the mine, with iron ore blocks in the walls so it looks like a proper mine.

^wOAH IM SO SASSY #CANTBEATME

#6 NOOBpm

NOOBpm

Nathan_630pm - "Chick Magnet"

• VIP User
  • 1,302 posts
  • LocationColdada

Posted 07 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

He should make a house. a house to start. XD

then call it a mega house.

then add me to the world- right I dont have x-box

anyway, then he should make a automatic oscar killer,

then he should build a trench- right this isnt mega wal- house.

after that he should make a 4 block think wall to keep the pirates out,

then he will eat some food, as he had been slaving for 5 days,

after his 30 second break, he will then go mining for diamonds and obsidian, make a enchantmant table.

next he will build a automatic trap that killes mobs if they enter.... right hes too noob for that.

then he will make a wither spawn and defend it.... I mean kill it. - I keep forgetting this is not mega house!

and lastly he will invite Andre into the world, where he will make tons of buckets and rule the world as the bucket master.

the end, thanks for reading this truly amazingly stupid story :)

Nathan (630pm) Kennedy,
© 2018 The ‘630pm’ Network - 630pm.ca & Nathan630pm.com
The GMHL Livestream & Video Consultant.
McDonald’s Crew Trainer & Health and Safety Crew Co-Chair.

#7 Rel1963

Rel1963

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:57 PM

Gee i should start thinking of my suggestions now.....why didn't I think of this first?

#8 Nickip13

Nickip13

Pokemon Trainer c:

• VIP User
  • 2,374 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:57 PM

Gee i should start thinking of my suggestions now.....why didn't I think of this first?

ahaha -nickiphere from youtube 

lpduoa24c9c.png

#9 Max Drummond

Max Drummond

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationWeymouth (south of England)

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:54 PM

Maybe every episode of couple of episodes have a viewer in with you on the island playing along side with you for 1 or 2 episodes. So you will invite them to the game. Thats my idea what does everyone else think? I know there are pros and cons but i think It could work very well and you will be interacting with the viewers more.  :confused:  :confused:  :confused: 

Max Drummond 

#10 zee1zee11

zee1zee11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:59 PM

Build this Danny please it looks epic https://www.google.c...cF8KBgwTzrIG4Dw

#11 TexJesMexMes88

TexJesMexMes88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:06 PM

Attached File  tree2.jpg   16.6KB   0 downloadsAttached File  tree3.jpg   15.45KB   0 downloads

A tree house would be really cool because it would have a nature kind of feel almost like the trees grew around the house.

#12 xXBlaZterZXx / Blaze

xXBlaZterZXx / Blaze

The Only Blaze Xerainiac

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,616 posts
  • LocationIn The Nether

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:42 PM

Hey Dan :) I tought about something that fits ur island and came up eith a tree house, It isnt to big ( Maybe 2 stacks of oak wood amd oak leaves )

This can be used as a cool outpost for when ur going further invthe island, Heres some pictures of it
: Attached File  image.jpg   132.98KB   0 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   130.42KB   0 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   207.89KB   0 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   276.01KB   0 downloads Attached File  image.jpg   220.53KB   0 downloads

Note : This is a pretty hard build for console users so try to make it simular, :)

~ xXBlazterZXx AKA Blaze

HEY!! Thanks for reading this post  :rolleyes: 
WANNA Play Some Mini-Games With Me? Ask Me :D

NEED Help on the server? Ask me!  ;)   

GOT A Question? Ask Me ^.^  ;)

IM A builder!  :huh: 

IM A PVPer  :o 

:confused: IM ... A ... :confused: 

:cool: !i!iSWE BLAZE !i!i! :cool: 

#13 KFC Man45

KFC Man45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHayes

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:09 PM

Danny I think you should make a redstone toilet and you made on your minecraft shizzle and make an Arnold Schwarzenegger scene " GET TO DA CHOPPA!

GET TO DA

CHOPPA!

#14 Kieran-00

Kieran-00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:35 PM

Hi I was think of to celebrate 150k milestone subscribers you should build "150k subscribers thankyou"

Thanks Kieran-00
Thanks Kieran-00 #xerainics #bazinga stay awesome

#15 Hush_number12

Hush_number12

Ultimate Male Mummy of Xeraingaming!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts
  • Locationis Location, which is Location

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

You need a redstone toilet like in your epic minecraft project where it brings you to a secret tunnel. Except here, it'll be the track to your old island you were talking about
Hush number12

#16 DashStig

DashStig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

You can have a dock inside

Attached Files

#17 JesseSheedy

JesseSheedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMy moms basement

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:44 AM

Hey danny,

I have an idea for an "automatic" chicken farm that kills and cooks the chickens and all you got to do is get the eggs and breed them ok so heres how it works (Look at the picture for reference): You first need to get a whole lot of eggs, then crack them into the glass case in Ex.1 above the hopper Then as seen in Ex. 3 you need to get a redstone Clock and hook it up to the dispenser and as you can see in Ex. 2 above the chest theres a hopper and bove the hopper theres a half slab (dont worry items will phase through it) what you gotta do is cover the half slab in glass then you put some lava on top of the half slab the make sure that the dispenser is facing the slab so when the chickens above the dipenser lay eggs they get shot out below he lava, then when the animals grow they get lit on fire by the lava and die, and there cooked chicken get dropped into the chests below, i did it with about 15 chickens and i got around 4 cooked chicken every 12 minutes SO you obviously need a whole lot of chickens ^.^!  (i know this works on pc and im pretty sure itll work on xbox aswell!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that you should add this because its a really interesting concept that actualy works and i think that it would be good for you because after a long day of mining you never have to worry about not having food!

Attached File  TWq0D5I.jpg   251.67KB   1 downloads

#18 wickedwater24

wickedwater24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSome where watching XG

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:38 AM

Danny can you build a enchanting room and by pressing a lever all the bookcases with pop out of the wall/ground and press the lever again and they will disappear this was featured in one of the wrecked eyes of ender episodes  :D p.s and a redstone toilet

mca.png

#19 CrazyGuyTC34

CrazyGuyTC34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:44 AM

Hey Danny, I wish you could make an automatic cooker with hoppers. Each hopper labels the item you insert(coal and raw foods), the hoppers connect to a furnace in the cooker. When the items are cooked, they lead to a chest so you could collect.

#20 Geitz7

Geitz7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

Hi Danny i was playing Sky Block and i thought you should build a swimming pool. Hope you enjoy it. 

Thank you,

Geitz7    Attached File  2015-01-17_12.10.58.png   818.78KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users