HappiestBearbear

Server Lockette Problems

12 posts in this topic

so, me and a few other friends have recently gotten on the new server, my in game name and site name are the same,HappiestBearbear. the issue is however, Lockette is refusing to let me into any chests i lock (only one). this was a problem in the old server and it is now, i am hoping we can either remove locket because claim permissions are enough or get a new system. this is very irritating because i locked a valuables chest with all our enchanted books so an admin would be very much appreciated  

Try blowing up your chest. That's what I'd normally do. If that doesn't work, then you may need the admin or you're screwed. Good luck my fellow furry friend. 

-The old BearLord2015, Dragon

this would work if there weren't anti greifing plugins on the server, also i don't think unlabeled signs on chests should default to locket 

I forgot about the plugins XD. I haven't been on because I'm so freaking busy and I don't have a computer to play anymore. lol. 

how are you guys surprised at this? i mean they always have lockette problems. its a plugin meant for friken 1.7/18.8....

its now 1.11...

so.

I mean its the server, what else is new... its always broken tbh.

1 person likes this

I knew itd break. I'm surprised anyone still played on it. So not surprised on bit :p. XG is just sad xD where sis they even go rn?

Posted (edited)

Hey HappiestBearbear, the last time I saw this problem it had something to do with long usernames. If indeed the old version of the plugin is not doing something else, shortening your name might solve your chest locking problem. You'd still have any existing locked chests though.

In my personal opinion, with the other anti grief plugin the server is using, we don't actually need Lockette. But some people still prefer it. They might not want to mess with (the actually very simple) commands used to claim and set permissions for areas of land. I'm not sure they're going to change the plugin configuration any time soon though, sadly.

And in case you'd like to look into your abilities for land claims, you can visit the plugin page: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/griefprevention.1884/ 

Edited by Jack_McKalling
added link

On 3/19/2017 at 6:46 AM, Jack_McKalling said:

Hey HappiestBearbear, the last time I saw this problem it had something to do with long usernames. If indeed the old version of the plugin is not doing something else, shortening your name might solve your chest locking problem. You'd still have any existing locked chests though.

In my personal opinion, with the other anti grief plugin the server is using, we don't actually need Lockette. But some people still prefer it. They might not want to mess with (the actually very simple) commands used to claim and set permissions for areas of land. I'm not sure they're going to change the plugin configuration any time soon though, sadly.

And in case you'd like to look into your abilities for land claims, you can visit the plugin page: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/griefprevention.1884/ 

... the server doesn't even exist anymore...

Are you sure? I haven't logged into the game for a while now so I don't know.

Or maybe you're just using a newer game version and the server isn't compatible with that version. Because 1.11.2 was released in december. There's even snapshots for 1.12 now btw.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Jack_McKalling said:

Are you sure? I haven't logged into the game for a while now so I don't know.

Or maybe you're just using a newer game version and the server isn't compatible with that version. Because 1.11.2 was released in december. There's even snapshots for 1.12 now btw.

No trust me. Nothing exists anymore. 

- Server is gone.

- No video's for over 2 months, 

- no tweets

-website is dead.

XG is dead.

hmm, maybe because they dont have a moderator doing everything for them. :P

- oh, and Dan moved away.

Edited by OreoCookieMonster

21 hours ago, Jack_McKalling said:

Ok then I accidentally revived this topic. Oopsy! :$

aha lol I was wondering why you replied to this xD