Bazinga!

Welcome to the XerainGaming forums! If you are new here, be sure to register & introduce yourself in our Introduction area HERE

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

FREE Membership ** Apply here ** - Slow Access

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 99nate

99nate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

Name: Nathan

Minecraft Username: 99nate

Why do you want to join the server? : I have been a faithful member of the XerainGaming server community sense the original server. Also I love XerainGaming and want to help out the community again after suffering some computer problems. 

#42 jacobchangb

jacobchangb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:59 AM

Name Jacob

username jacobchangb

Why do you want to join the server?: I started watching you since the ordinal survival island and I love your content 

#43 Vasbad

Vasbad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSleeping at Your Bed

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:50 AM

Name:Thomas

InGameName:Vasbad

Why Do You Want To Join The Server?:Im Trying To Join The Server For Like 5 Months Now,I Love XerainGaming I Was Their 9th Subscriber And Since Then I Watch All Of Your Vids! =D

#44 corpknight135

corpknight135

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAUSSIE

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:43 PM

Name: Harry

Minecraft Username: corpknight

Why Do You Want To Join The Server: I donated for vip on the first day the server came out in February and for some reason im not whitelisted anymore. I hope you can re-whitelist me because I have heaps of fun on your server, but im not sure why im not whitelisted anymore.

Check the whitelist list, my name is there on the first day.

Cya!

#45 milesman11

milesman11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:00 PM

About half a year ago i stopped playing minecraft, because i got bored, so i havent been on the server either. today i tried joining the xeraingaming server and it said that im not whitelisted. if you look at the post where you apply for a membership, and scroll down to the people that were added on 20/2/14, you will see that i was whitelisted. So if you could, would you please re-whitelist me? thanks

(>^ _ ^)>

#46 EagleFighter129

EagleFighter129

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

Name: Thomas

Minecraftarrow-10x10.png Username: EagleFighter129

Why do you want to join the server?: I want to join the server because I love XerainGaming, and I have been wanting to join this server for a long time I would have applied sooner but unfortunetly I didn't understand how to use post fourm things, I am a dedicated viewer.

#47 CheeseBurger123

CheeseBurger123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:05 AM

Name:Dylan
Minecraft Name:DylanClulow1
Why I want to join the certain gaming server:
Because I've always watched your vids and I really like playin in the same server Your Awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users